• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebay: Cheap Vet Bed

mit

Mama Doe
Hey guys!

Looking to buy the a 5 metre Vet Bed from ebay seller fireinvestigationdog:

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZfireinvestigationdogQQhtZ-1

And i was wondering if any one else has bought from this person? Is the Vet Bed quailty good? Is the quailty lost after washing? Is it worth it? Whats make me doubt it is the price, its just TOO good. Cant belive im complaining!! Anyway just want some reinsuranse that i would not be wasting my hard earnt money of cheap Vet Bed!

m
xx

wow that is cheap might get some myself! the quality looks ok on those pics now to persuade parents to give me a 'loan' and decide on either 4 separate bits or a 5m roll

good find :thumb:

I've just had some delivered off them, but haven't used it yet, although I've read on other forums it was ok.

Lionheads said:
It does not seem right to charge the same P&P for one and 5m roll

you can buy upto 10 pieces for the same p&p. i was thinking the p&p was a bit steep until i realised this :D

The pile is not as dense as the origional vet bed.
But does the same job.
Not had mine long so don't know how it stands up to multiple washes.

Was thinking about the Pro Fleece one at first before i saw the eBay one. Eeeeek! Just dunno what to do!

m
xx

Mandy, if you read this (I will PM you aswell) I know you said it was normally too expencive but wondered if this tempts you and if you woulf like to share a delivery so we only have to pay one lot of postage?

I’m going with the Profleece as I prefer it to the Original Vet Bed. I’ve used both and I think the Profleece is more hard wearing, warmer and cheaper. :)

Louise

I use the vet bed pro fleece and cant recommend it enough, its super stuff and very very thick.

:D

Back