• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3degrees!!! ouch!!

Veronica

Mama Doe
Well last night, I noticed it was 3degrees INSIDE the rabbit shed :shock: It had to be below zero outside!! So so cold...infact, I took a hot water bottle to bed with me :lol:

Anyhow, I didn't get off to sleep too easily last night, for worry about my babies being too cold :? :( I felt guilty being so snug and warm, and thought about them being in almost freezing conditions!
:shock:

So first thing this morning, myself and a friend went to get supplies for Sara's...and I decided to 'stock up' on hay. Well they had the most softest and gorgeous straw there too...so I got myself a bale of that, plus two bales of meadow hay.

This was intended to last me for the week......but I got alittle carried away at dinner time dishing it all out.....

....2 hours later.....I'd managed to distribute a bale of straw, and 2 bales of hay between all of my 13 rabbits, and 5 guineas :shock: :oops: :lol:

Admittedly, their hutches are the snuggest hutches I've ever seen, and smell so so sooooooo lovely! I could sleep in them myself! :D :lol:

So.....this cold winter weather....... I say BRING IT ON! 8) :lol:

My babies will be sleeping sound tonight! :D 8) :lol:

Aww!! Didnt think about getting some straw as well as hay, Might have to give that a go :D Lovely snuggly bunsters X

Back