• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A&P pellets

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
just checked local animal feeds store to see if they sell it which they do...i think! :shock:

just checking it is 'Allen & Page breeder pellets' isnt it?

if so i will be buying a 20kg sack for £7.50 (how long is the expiry date? i only use 2 teaspoons of food a day :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: could keep it in an airtight container in the house)

no, you need 'natural rabbit pellets'- the bag is brown and orange if i remember rightly.

I think the breeder pellets are for nursing mums and babies :)

mandy said:
no, you need 'natural rabbit pellets'- the bag is brown and orange if i remember rightly.

I think the breeder pellets are for nursing mums and babies :)

ok thanks i will check again although i think they only have breeder. the search starts again! looks like i will be going to norwich fo them in the end :roll:
thanks again :D

These are the ones you need

IMG_3715.jpg

i got mine 2 months ago and they have the 19th of dec expiry date on they will keep in a airtight container for longer though

If they stock the breeder pellets, they should be able to order you in a sack of the natural rabbit pellets - my local place only actually keeps the breeder ones in stock, but because they are from the same supplier they can order a sack whenever I want. Should be the same for the place you've found if they are willing to do that, and most places are.

Hey.. Not sure exactly where in Norwich you are but if you are stuck to find it there is a petshop in Hellesdon, near Norwich Airport which sells it :wink:

cheekytikki said:
is that the giant pet store?
i need to go there soon anyway as iv run out of megazorb
Nope not that one. This one in Hellesdon. If you know the junction on the ring road with Bottoms Up in the middle of it you go up that road but take the left turning rather than following the other road to the airport. The shopping centre is on your left.:
Fido's Pet Bazaar
Dixons Shopping Centre, Reepham Rd, Norwich, Norfolk NR6 5PH
Tel: 01603 487492

Probably worth ringing them if u want a sack as i dont know if they keep them in stock or not or you can always ask Cheryl :wink: .

Fidos do them by the kilo at 88p (at least I think its about that much). I also know of a taxi driver who delivers and can get hold of sacks - thats where I got mine from. So like I said, I've got a big sack and will happliy let you have some at cost proce (50p a kilo) but you'll have to wait until I get back from holiday in two weeks time. I doubt Gasket and Tappet will get through a whole sack before it expires (although as they are still growing they are on as much as they want at the moment).

If you aren't far from me perhaps we could split a sack in the future. What do you think?

:D

Diddeen said:
Kittykat23uk said:
If you aren't far from me perhaps we could split a sack in the future. What do you think?
:D
Thats what i do with Ali :D it is so much more cheaper :D

YEY :p :p Its great splitting a bag, at least now splitting it with Chris I dont waste half a bag!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back