• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

of use to anyone....?

hey guys...i noticed some of you said that you used bits of carpet etc for the hutches or other types of flooring. well while looking on a freebie website today i noticed a place that you can request free samples of flooring....

http://www.safetyplay.co.uk/index.htm

at the bottom of page is a freephone number and says about requesting free samples. afriad i dont know how big the actual samples are tho.
i thought id share this incase it was of interest to anyone

I doubt this would be of much use for rabbit owners. I work at a children's unit and we recently looked into getting an area of the garden covered in safety flooring, a bit like astroturf, like some in that link. the samples we got from various companies was about the size of an A4 envelope, possibly smaller. They arent giving samples away to be used for that purpose.. its only so u can see what their flooring is like :wink:
Well spotted though :wink:

Back