• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits... Who'd have 'em!!!

lynda_m

Warren Veteran
Yesterday, well, it was a bit of a disaster to be honest.

I was supposed to go to the gym, but my mate cancelled on me, so I thought I'd go and see my boyfriend and cheer him up a bit as he'd had a bit of a poopy day.

Left work early, set off on the train to see him, all was fine... til the journey home, the usual one hour journey time was DOUBLED!!! Train delays etc and it was flippin freezing, got home about 11.45!! Fed bunnies, gave them all cuddles, went to bed...

4 O'clock this morning... BANG BANG BANG... Jumped out of bed and thought 'Oh S***, I'm being burgled!!'

Think on... the rabbits decided to have a bit of a tiff, gawd knows what was going on, but 4 O' flippin clock this morning!!! :x :x

Got up, and Sofia kept stamping and was in a right mood, gave them a bit more food, went back to bed.

The girls then proceeded to stamp for the next HOUR!!!

I have NO idea what the problem was?! But I am now totally knackered :roll:

They all seem to be friends still though... should I be worried?! The little ratbags :lol:

lol are you sure they are not just getting back at you for being home late? :lol: the other day when i didnt feed my buns enough veg they kept waking me up early in the morning last night gave them their usual amount of veg and they were fine. i find that they do hold a grudge :lol:
hope your buns let you get some sleep tonight :D

As soon as I came home I fed them all, they had plenty of hay anyway and I gave them some veggies.

I was really scared, I thought I was being burgled :lol: :lol: :lol:

If they were disapproving, next time I hope they show it when I get in, and not at 4am when I'm fast asleep :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got a temporary bun here that thumps CONSTANTLY!!
i'm surprised my neighbours don't complain

uh oh you upset the bunnies! by being a dirty stop out!!! :lol:
They are just aas bad as our mothers when we dont stick to the normal!
lol - Hope they forgive you soon!

:lol: If you could translate that 'BANG BANG' from bunny to human, you'd probably get 'And what time do you call this?' :lol: Aww.. I'm sure you're all forgiven now though! :love:

Morrigan1981 said:
:lol: If you could translate that 'BANG BANG' from bunny to human, you'd probably get 'And what time do you call this?' :lol:

:lol: :lol: I'm quite sure you're right!

Back