• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What a very sad story

I couldnt believe this

SADLY this is NOT a one off :( :evil: my sister who lives near Norwich recently told me about a similar incedent close to her friends house where the woman found a hutch that had been thrown in a hedge :shock: when she fished the hutch out of the hedge she found a small bunny inside who had a bad eye :( luckily the bun was taken in by a local rescue chappie who rehabs wildlife & after treatment was up for re-homing :) so a happy ending for this poor little one :) I just hope that the person who threw the bunny away gets their come uppance later in life :evil: :evil:

Re: I couldnt believe this

rabshan said:
SADLY this is NOT a one off :( :evil: my sister who lives near Norwich recently told me about a similar incedent close to her friends house where the woman found a hutch that had been thrown in a hedge :shock: when she fished the hutch out of the hedge she found a small bunny inside who had a bad eye :( luckily the bun was taken in by a local rescue chappie who rehabs wildlife & after treatment was up for re-homing :) so a happy ending for this poor little one :) I just hope that the person who threw the bunny away gets their come uppance later in life :evil: :evil:

:evil: :evil:
I was thinking its probably not a one off :( .
Im sorry, but this is the kind of person that is TRULY evil :evil:
Why couldnt they have taken them to a rescue or at least left them in a carrier outside rather than leave them to starve to death? :evil:

Oh how sad... I dread to think what might have happened if that lady hadn't stopped to check the hutch, or if someone less caring had found Maya first :cry:

I love this forum and am thrilled to meet so many caring and kind bunny owners through here, but some of the stories reported are absolutely heart breaking.

I hope this little family find the forever home they deserve soon :love:

Sadly I don't think this is as unusual as it should be.

Someone at Greenfields was telling me that 2 French lops were found sealed in a cardboard box, in the rubbish skips for a block of flats. Luckily a lady was running down as the truck arrived to put her own rubbish in and saw the box moving. They were rescued and found new homes.

What worries me is how many times this may happen and nobody sees in time.

Great society we live in where animals are put out to starve, dehydrate or be crushed to death. People make me sick.

What made me upset also was the thought of what had happened to the babies Dad :( ....Maya was already pregnant- what had happened to him? :( :(

Nix said:
What worries me is how many times this may happen and nobody sees in time.

Great society we live in where animals are put out to starve, dehydrate or be crushed to death. People make me sick.

That is such a horrid thought :( R.I.P all those lovely, innocent creatures who met their end this cruel way, lets hope their 'owners' get whats coming to them.

I really shouldn't read this forum. It just makes me feel sick that people can be so cruel. :evil: Thank God these lucky ones have been rescued!

Back