• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

coming in for winter!! pics added in photos and stories

youngbunny2

Mama Doe
we have decided that jesica and blossom (our new rescue buns) would really benefit from coming inside for the winter, they need a lot of work to teach them humans are good people so we figure if there in here with us they will be used to us quicker?.we are off today to buy a nice crate for them, and they will have full run of our conservatory!! :D

hey cool. I think thats a good idea, its worked for me before with nervous buns.

Id reccommend you buy a crate from ebay tho- they are literally about half the price they are in the shops. I got a 42 inch one for about £35 including p and p- next day delivery.

HI, if you haven't got one yet I manged to get a really cheap one off ebay (perfect pets or somethin glike that) any way I got the biggest crate you can get for about £40 including postage and it comes the next day!

IsabelM said:
HI, if you haven't got one yet I manged to get a really cheap one off ebay (perfect pets or somethin glike that) any way I got the biggest crate you can get for about £40 including postage and it comes the next day!

great minds Isabel :lol: :wink:

Back