• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are you buying your buns for Christmas

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Well I bought six snugglesafes for the outdoor bunnies, but they're a bit of a naff pressie really. I would be gutted if somone bought me a water bottle and they've already had them already, so on Christmas day they wont feel like they've had anything.

What are you getting your buns, I need some ideas?

Will be getting the buns a treat baskets from Hay Experts. They look soooo good!! :D :D

m
xx

ps. And maybe some odds and ends too.

I haven't seen them, Carys was on the site yeserday and ordered some stuff, I will have a look.

OMG I feel a bit of a meany now but there's no way Id spend £50 on a hamper for them....I havent got much spare cash to splash out.

mandy said:
OMG I feel a bit of a meany now but there's no way Id spend £50 on a hamper for them....I havent got much spare cash to splash out.

me neither thought i might buy a cheap wicker basket and fill with some goodies that i can buy cheaply or make, just found a local craft shop that sell willow balls and rings for crafty things so might get some of those :D

mandy said:

If you feel mean I feel like Scrooge. I'm going to get MJ a treat ball and Pippa an extending tunnel. That's it :lol: I've tried them with hay cubes and willow stuff etc but they're not interested so I'm not going to waste my money, I'll buy them some extra nice hay instead :D

Oh good thanks guys, i dont feel so bad now :lol:

I think they'd be happy with a xmas dinner of some brussel sprouts and carrots.....and of course some cat food for audrey :lol:

Mandy: no need to feel mean. I bet you are a great bunny mother :), Christmas isnt about who can spend the most. its the same with kids you should always give within your means.

We are not going to spend hardly anything on xmas gifts for friends and family this year. (most things end up on e-bay anyway) We intend to make things for our pets too, thats how the xmas stockings came about, and most of our own products.

Besides If I know our buns as well as I hope I do they will have more fun with the wrapping paper and the box's than with than actual gifts themselves ;) So no matter what you give them i bet they will be as happy as can be and do binkies for to say thanks mum :)

Aw thanks :)

they do have quite a few toys like treat balls, dumbell, willow, hay roll etc...but as you've said they do tend to love things like boxes or newspaper to tear up instead :lol: .

Actually I'll get a couple of seagrass mats as they went down well too.

I'll be doing something similar for friends and family too i think. Every year i always mean to do some paintings, but ive probably left it a bit late again now.

Well I'm condsidering the bunny basics hamper..my mum is planning on getting them stockings...I already have xmas decorations (hay experts I think) for their runs and hutches and p@h do advent calenders...so may try to find an alternative to them..

at this point my other half and his friends reaction was: :roll:

As most of you know, my buns are spoilt rotten most of the year :lol:

But I will be treating them to something from the hay experts :D I will definatly be getting them some of the festive cookies from them, the buns will love them :D

I think all the buns on this forum are very very very much spoiled :lol: 8) It just shows how much we love them, but how many hours we spend talking about them! :D :lol:
Whether we'll be buying or making prezzies for our babies...one things for sure.....Christmas means time off from work....which means more time to spend at home with them giving them cuddles :D

Back