• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just some advice please

rachael1969

Warren Scout
My two babies are 13 weeks old now and are on the Supa Excel pellets which they love.

I've tried them with veg but they just dont seem impressed at all! They havent even had a nibble of the carrot i left out! :?

I've also tried every herb going....and still no interest! i'm a little confused now as i thought buns loved veg!?

Does anyone have any advice how i can vary their diet a bit more - they have lots of hay, and i tend to try different ones from the Hay Experts.

Thanks in advance :D x

Do they like grass? Try them on green carrot tops to start with then slowy bring in others.

m
xx

Ok I could totally be talking rubbish, but I thought baby buns couldn't eat veg, I thought it wasn't recommend untill six months of age. Although in the wild they would eat so not sure :?

Yes babies can eat veg, but you must introduce it very slowly.
If you just put a hadfull in you run the risk of very sofy poop.
Small pieces of veg every day till their use to it.

As I explain to my customers you would not feed a hooman baby a whole cabbage! Same goes for out furry babies.

Well, mine have been on veg since before I got them and they are only 15 1/2 weeks old and have no ill effects. Mine love dandelions so you could try them on those, they also love spring greens, grass, parsley, broccoli, brussel sprouts, carrots and tops, kale..

Back