• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dougal just grunted at me!!!!

nicole

Mama Doe
I went out to check they were ok (it's freezing up here).
I put my hand under there stool and Dougal was ther and he grunted at me. :shock: :shock:
I'm quite upset by this :(

Awww he was probably a bit spooked by a hand sticking under his stool in the middle of the night, I know I would be :)

He's so cute! Its just gun talk from a little water pistol! :lol:

He was freaked out I think! Clover grunted at me when I put my hand in to the bed to see if the snugglesafe was still warm. Hmm

Fiona x

My Dougal gave me a lovely present the other day, a huge bite on my arm! I'm sure he meant it as a huge kiss for his loving Mummy!

It's still sore now!

anna said:
My Dougal gave me a lovely present the other day, a huge bite on my arm! I'm sure he meant it as a huge kiss for his loving Mummy!

It's still sore now!

Aww bless. I think now I just disturbed him, and he was telling me to sod off.

Harvey did exactly the same to me yesterday! i didnt even know rabbits could grunt lol. he was totally fine with me this morning tho - guess he was just in a bad mood yesterday lol

Back