• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit desktop calendar - pictures anyone?

woodstock

Mama Doe
Does anyone have photos of their buns that they would let me use to make a desktop calendar as a fundraiser?

I am currently making up some proofs for a 'mini cd' desktop calendar for another club, and thought if I get far enough to do it for them, it's not too difficult to swap the images to something a bit more 'rabbity' :)

The style i'm making is a cd desktop style (eg http://www.cdcalendars.co.uk/html/cd_calendars_examples.html ), and I plan to make these from scratch. I imagine the price point would be approximately 7.50 inc p&p (tbc) in order to obtain a few pounds for a rescue! Size 96mm x 98mm
I'd also plan to donate the money 50/50 to Tracy (RNGP welfare) in Rugby, and Jane at Warwick.

What I need now is some good bunny photos (of good resolution) so that I can put the designs together. If you are happy for me to use any photos you have, please pm or email me. Because of formating issues, the photos must be in landscape, or easily cropped to landscape.

Once I have the design made up, I'll post an example, full costs and ordering details :)

Thanks!

As i'll be printing these out, it has just struck me that I could custom make these (ie make a standard calendar, then if you want to have a pic of your buns for, say april, I could add it in). As it would be slightly more hassle, I'd make the price, I don't know, around 10ukp? (tbc)

To give you an idea of what i'm aiming for, I have put Jan together, and stolen a picture from the site (sorry if i'm not allowed to use it mit! :oops:)
(btw, I've only just noticed that autoformat has capitalised the first w on the url :roll: arrgggghh! :lol: )

286720300_84543f4be8_m.jpg

not particularly - just good quality photos of lovely buns! (tbh, I'll start trawling the stories and photos later and find some brill piccies - but I quite like photos of bunnies up to stuff more than 'posing photos' IYSWIM. Another photo I have my eye on is of a bun just about to take a bite of brocoli :lol:)

All I need is 12 good photos to make the 'standard' calendar, then people can add their own if they want a custom one made.

I have this one of Dolly Mixture (she's just posing though not doing anything exciting), really must get out and takes some more photos!!

1057_50672584945440fcde24f1.jpg

I have a fully size 8mp version of it if needed?

Sounds like a gread idea, I did my own CD calendar of flowers last year, just 3 copies for friends and family, I printed them myself but it was quite time consuming cutting them all out of 5 x 7 paper, but I got quicker and better! Birds and butterflies if the theme for this year.

Hannah

cheekytikki said:
how bout these i have the originals which are v. big

DSCF4285.jpg

Thats the one I had my eye on! :lol:

Please can you bung a large version over to my email? :)

I don't think the other one will work so well in landscape (the space in the calendar is not the same height as landscape photo, it's even shorter)

Willow_Warren said:
I have this one of Dolly Mixture (she's just posing though not doing anything exciting), really must get out and takes some more photos!!

1057_50672584945440fcde24f1.jpg

I have a fully size 8mp version of it if needed?

Sounds like a gread idea, I did my own CD calendar of flowers last year, just 3 copies for friends and family, I printed them myself but it was quite time consuming cutting them all out of 5 x 7 paper, but I got quicker and better! Birds and butterflies if the theme for this year.

Hannah

That photo is excellent :thumb: and some buns just love to pose!

Can you email me the uber sized one! :)
Thanks!

I would love to get some decent (non blurry - which would be a miracle) photos of buns up to mischief too.

I'd be over the moon if there is a piccy of a bunny binky out there!, or buns digging, preening, flopped out :D

ooo yay what a good excuse to get snapping :D

oh just found this one of duchess flopped will try and get some better ones though

TandD007.jpg

Here's one of Flump flopped out on the bed, but it's pretty poor quality :?

Flump%20on%20back%20on%20bed%202.jpg

and one of Sparkle playing with a box:
sparkle.jpg

I have plenty more "doing things" photos, but the quality on some is pretty bad. :(

I have a few better quality ones, but they tend to be "posed" :?

Flump5_new_small.jpg

elroygarden.JPG

a9.jpg

FlumpSparkle2.jpg

I can provide full raw versions of these if you want any.

:eek: sooo much to play with, so little time! :lol:

That one of the Flump on the bed is soo good :lol: such a shame its not at uber res!

The one of the bunny running is ace :)

I think I can play around with the versions posted later and see how well they will fit - i'll pm you for high res later :)

Back