• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Succesful bonding another bun to a 2some

nicole

Mama Doe
How easy would it be to introduce another rabbit to Dougal and Mhairi?
What has your experiences been?

Hiya Nicole.

(Aww, are you thinking of any wee bunny in particular?)

I would be interested in replies to this too, being as my gorgeous Clover is now alone and I have another little trio living just across from her.

Fiona x

I think yours will get along just fine. The problem was with Jess (binky free) and Marcy. Not the others so it might be easier than you think.

How is Clover doing?

I was just thinking thats all :wink:

Yeah I'll be trying again with them all to get together and will have everything crossed for it to go well.

But it was actually Marcy who was the trouble maker extraordinaire in my group bonding session. Jess was a bit of a bystander to start with, though stood up for herself good and proper in the end, continuing when Marcy backed down. Might call on your help when I do my bonding if thats ok. I'm a wreck with these things.

Nicole I think you have a great set-up for another bun... see what you think.

x

I tried twice (treacle, fudge and Niamh and then toffee, Caramel and Fudge) but wasn't successfull!

Back