• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well...the first of the 'dumped' winter bunnies has begun!

Veronica

Mama Doe
Sara text me this afternoon, to tell me she's had a couple bring a bunny to the rescue. Apparantly they didn't want him anymore, because "it's a pain having to go and feed him in the rain".
:( :( :( :( :(

Oh, poor thing. Actually, it's probably quite a lucky bunny, as at least now he has the chance of a loving home with a girliebun, rather than being stuck at the bottom of the garden.

Re: Well...the first of the 'dumped' winter bunnies has begu

Veronica said:
Apparantly they didn't want him anymore, because "it's a pain having to go and feed him in the rain".

:evil: :evil: :evil: That's terrible! Those people should really be ashamed of themselves. :evil: :evil:

OMG, that is just appauling!

I'm sick of going out in the rain too so I'm am in the middle of building an indoor area in the garage with a catlap into a run in the garden! Its just no excuse!

That was my reason for getting a shed, loads of room for the bunnys and I can sit with them whatever the weather.
I'm so glad I got a shed and not a hutch.

Back