• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Friends of Briar Patch Rescue

raine

Warren Veteran
Not wishing to impinge on RRs Xmas Fundraising for named rescues and realising that the coffers cannot fund every rescue that is in need out of the pot, it has highlighted to me the need for fundraising at Briar Patch. Eve has taken on a considerable amount of rabbits this year and I think this is a good forum to bring together inspirational people who could join me in brainstorming some ideas.

I know quite a few people nominated BPR when asked by Tam and it would be great if we could liaise. If anyone interested could pm me their details and I will contact you (landlines preferred).

Laura and Tree - As this was not a fundraising request, I have not formally contacted you. Once we have something more definitive, I will obviously go through the channels and request its inclusion under "Fundraising segment".

Thanks for the pms, I shall be getting back to your shortly. If anyone can help with any fundraising ideas for 2007 and haven't already contacted me, I would love to hear from you.

Just bumping myself :lol:

Back