PDA

View Full Version : Do you have to do the rabbit walk?

Isabel
01-11-2006, 11:33 AM
Since having Roxy (who has now tought Barney to do the same) I have to be very careful when walking through my front room...they both do a figure of eight constantly around my legs. I have had to adopt a very strange walk whereby my legs create a triangle with no kne bending and my head stays down to watch for any rabbits . Its a good job I've got net curtains up! Just wondered if any body else had had to adopt similar peculiar walks?

Jeremy
01-11-2006, 11:45 AM
Heh :D

I do the opposite. I do the "Kryten" walk. :lol:

I end up bringing my knees up higher than usual, then finding a place to put the leading foot down. My weight stays on my back foot until the leading foot is on the floor, just in case a bun decides to run under it at the crucial moment. Once the leading foot is on the floor I shift my weight onto it and repeat.

OMG, I can't believe I'm discussing a rabbit walk! We're all nuts! :lol:

BirdieBun
01-11-2006, 11:48 AM
i tried to binky for Bambi last night but it didnt quite work, but when i squeal binky boodles she does tend to binky :D

Angie65
01-11-2006, 12:02 PM
I lose my feet under a mass of fur whenever i walk in the room. And one of them nips. Not sure who :lol:

Isabel
01-11-2006, 12:06 PM
I lose my feet under a mass of fur whenever i walk in the room. And one of them nips. Not sure who :lol:
oooh they are pesky aren't they, always laming the other one :lol:

xEMMAx
01-11-2006, 04:47 PM
Yes I have to do a rabbit walk too! Very similar to what Jeremy does :lol: :lol:

mit
01-11-2006, 05:06 PM
Dont really have rabbit walk as such more of a run jig. When i move the run from the girls hutch to suds have to bend over pull and push this big run. Once ive pushed it from one corner i have run around and pull it from the other side, then run back to the other side push then pull, then push the pull. :( :( :lol:

m
xx

Isabel
01-11-2006, 10:54 PM
Mit that sounds like far too much work.

mit
01-11-2006, 10:58 PM
Mit that sounds like far too much work.

It can be bit of a pain when i f-ing freezing outside and my finger are falling of!!!! :evil: :lol: :lol:

m
xx