• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you have to do the rabbit walk?

Isabel

Warren Veteran
Since having Roxy (who has now tought Barney to do the same) I have to be very careful when walking through my front room...they both do a figure of eight constantly around my legs. I have had to adopt a very strange walk whereby my legs create a triangle with no kne bending and my head stays down to watch for any rabbits . Its a good job I've got net curtains up! Just wondered if any body else had had to adopt similar peculiar walks?

Heh :D

I do the opposite. I do the "Kryten" walk. :lol:

I end up bringing my knees up higher than usual, then finding a place to put the leading foot down. My weight stays on my back foot until the leading foot is on the floor, just in case a bun decides to run under it at the crucial moment. Once the leading foot is on the floor I shift my weight onto it and repeat.

OMG, I can't believe I'm discussing a rabbit walk! We're all nuts! :lol:

i tried to binky for Bambi last night but it didnt quite work, but when i squeal binky boodles she does tend to binky :D

I lose my feet under a mass of fur whenever i walk in the room. And one of them nips. Not sure who :lol:

Angie65 said:
I lose my feet under a mass of fur whenever i walk in the room. And one of them nips. Not sure who :lol:
oooh they are pesky aren't they, always laming the other one :lol:

Dont really have rabbit walk as such more of a run jig. When i move the run from the girls hutch to suds have to bend over pull and push this big run. Once ive pushed it from one corner i have run around and pull it from the other side, then run back to the other side push then pull, then push the pull. :( :( :lol:

m
xx

IsabelM said:
Mit that sounds like far too much work.

It can be bit of a pain when i f-ing freezing outside and my finger are falling of!!!! :evil: :lol: :lol:

m
xx

Back