• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mummy can we have some attention....

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
...NOW!!!

grrr the buns woke me up at 6:30 this morning demanding their brekkie :roll: teegra started digging the metal base on the cage and duchess was shaking the bars like anything, i didnt give them their breakfast as i dont really want them waking me up at this time every morning but i opened their pen up and blocked off the dog's access to them and drifted back off to sleep.......for about 10 minutes! then teegra jumped over the side of his pen and onto my head :shock: i put him back and wedged a pillow up the side of the pen. i managed to get another 2 1/2 hours sleep but was woken up about 4 more times by teegra jumping on my head again :shock: ( :lol: quite funny when you look back at it but not at that time in the morning!) i finally woke up and gave them their long awaited breakfast, they must have been super hungry or something because they spent the whole time running round my feet and jumping up at my legs! :shock:
im sure i did feed them yesterday!! :? :? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it because the clocks have changed and they don't know what time it is :lol: :lol:

Oscar has been demanding his tea at 4.30 instead of 5.30 since we altered the clocks

They sound as bad as my lot!

This morning I have a raging post-halloween hangover and was woken at 6am by Lola thundering down the landing then jumping on my feet.

But, at least it made me drag myself out of bed!

well they normally get their brekkie at 9-9:30 so unless the clocks have gone back too far i dont think it is that although that will probably be their excuse, i personally just think they are greedy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ooooo just had a thought i didnt give them quite as much veg last night so they were probably getting back at me (dont think they were hungry as i put 1/2kg of hay in their cage just before i went to bed and it is nearly all gone :shock: )

Bella started at 4.30 this morning!!!!! :cry: Doing her house work I think, the hutch is right below our bedroom window :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mine are usually ok about what time they have their dinner, as it can vary depending on when I get home from uni, and they are used to it. But at breakfast time they are sat there waiting from about 5am, rattling on the hutch door! It's near riot by the time I give them their bowl!

Our neighbours must think I never feed them, the way they behave! They've never once missed a meal!

Back