• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

(Bad) photos for Mandy...

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Heya Mands,

Well here are some not very good photos of the boys and particularly bad ones of me but you can see how much they've grown :D

CIMG4410.jpg

CIMG4413.jpg

CIMG4417.jpg

CIMG4418.jpg

CIMG4421.jpg

And to answer your question about how Lenny is doing - guess who's trying to make a break for it in the last photo!! :roll:

Oh Yay! :D

OMG they look enormous :shock: I always struggled carrying the four of them in a carrier when they were little, but you look quite relaxed there :lol:

Thanks very much for posting some piccies, its really lovely to see them...and I am so glad Lenny is being naughty again :lol:

Mandyx

xEMMAx said:
Charliesangel said:
Oh my goodness how to you hold them all at once?? :shock: :D

I was going to ask that! :lol:
Lovely photos :D :D

:lol: :lol: They are actually very affectionate little boys and enjoy a cuddle although as you can see by the last photo they do get bored quite quickly! :lol:

Telling them apart kind of comes in spurts and if ones flying past in the garden I don't have a clue but they are different in personalities which is the easiest way to tell them apart. Mac jumps on you the minute you stand still, Lenny isn't far behind, Starr will come over and sniff around but Harry will hang back - unless of course there's food in the offing and then I am dived on from all directions! :lol: :lol:

Back