• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If you were a rabbit

Tamsin said:
An RU one, some of the members bunnies eat better than I do! :D

In addition to that I'd like to live at Janes house please :lol:

I would be a very lazy huge lop eared I expect

I think I'd be a dwar lop too, although I do see many of my own character traits in Roxy (my nethie dwarf cross) mainly rampant food consumption!

EDIT: I'd like to change mine to a huge french lop house rabbit. I'd live in a house with no laminated floor and possibly just lie in front of the fire all day allowing my owner to aproach me occasionally to stroke and feed me...I don't think I'd like to eat from a bowl so I would be hand fed only and also work on making rabbit chocolate taste like human chocolate (I tried some when I was younger, its not nice)

i would be a rex because they always look sooooo warm and snug in that fur and i would live at my house so i can still sleep in my comfy bed :lol:

I would be a little black nethie - definitely a house rabbit. In fact I'd like to be Squidgy, as he has a lovely peaceful life :lol:

I'd be my bunnies !! they eat better than I do, and they always have whatevver they want before I get anything for myself lol...
and I would definately echo the fact I would live at Janes or with Becki :) Just cos I would want to be near venny to lol!

I'd be a house bunny also owned by an RU member, and would love sitting under the bed like the queen of sheba

Hmm dont think Id care wht type I was - as long as I had an RU member for a mum, who loved me laods. TBH Id prob be a HUGE bunny as right now im a HUGE person (away 2 join a gym 2moro, scary.......)

Ermmmm....what an odd question?!! :D

I would be a wild bun!!! So i just got to grow the ears :shock:

I'd love the freedom, and all those bunny lovers that sit and watch in their cars, at my daily antics - lol!!

Back