• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lining a hutch

ive noticed afew people saying they have a lining for their hutches. well i tried to find some lino up town but being the rubbish town we are theres no shops which sell any up town center. but in poundland they had these floor tiles - vinyl type ones. are these anygood just to lay under the straw/hay and newspaper?? wont stick them down just to place under so then i can wipe them clean everyday instead of having to scrub it daily . cas harvey wee's everywhere in his sleeping compartment and soaks into the wood of hutch.

Hi Bumble :D I used something similar in Bundle's hutch and it does make it easier to clean instead of the wee soaking into the wood. She can't dig them up either as they're self adhesive and have been in place now for months without a problem. Wish I'd found mine in a pound shop though - these cost a b****y fortune from Focus!! :lol: :oops: :lol:

have you thought of cutting a piece of wood the same size as the floor of the hutch and sticking the tiles to that then you can lift it out if nessesery?

they have tonsssss in my one bundle - and you get 6 tiles of them per pack, they are pretty big aswell, one till will prob do the hutch twice.
all different patterns aswell.
thats an excellent idea youngbunny - ty :) ill get my friends fella to sort that out for me
thanks guys :D

Back