• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ikea Cat Tent

Recommended for all you with frenchies & big bunnies.

I've always felt so sorry for my Lola as the others have tons of tents and tunnels for snoozing & exploring but she just gets her big bum stuck trying to get into them.

Last night though at Ikea I bought the cat tent for £6.49. I put a carpet tile and some vet bed in it (she hates slippy surfaces!). It took about 3 seconds for her to get inside - she remodelled the vet bed to her own taste and then promptly fell asleep. And slept in there for the entire night. The best £6.49 I've ever spent!

I can't post links, but you did ....well done!!

That looks really good, me thinks I will have to take a trip to IKEA!! :roll:

I wanted one of those, but lost an eBay auction and they are a bit expensive for me - it's worth trawling through all the cat tents on eBay though, that's how I got a nice bargain tent for Deej. :D

I brought Audrey a rabbit tent, but it was too small for her so I gave it to my foster guinea pigs...but then my cat took a liking to it :lol: :

m11.jpg

(Dont worry they werent in there when this was taken!)

mandy said:
I brought Audrey a rabbit tent, but it was too small for her so I gave it to my foster guinea pigs...but then my cat took a liking to it :lol: :

m11.jpg

(Dont worry they werent in there when this was taken!)

I was just about to say thats a very funny looking Piggy!! :lol:

Back