• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Netherland Dwarf wanted...

Wizbit

Alpha Buck
I have just been onto another forum and someone was asking for a breeder or shop in or near to cheshire that they could get a netherland dwarf.

I gave them the rabbit rehome site, and suggested that going to a rescue is a better idea but is there any of you rescues that I should particularly put this person in touch with??

I have a male nethie Pippin. He is neutered and a bit of a problem..his front teeth need clipping regularly..in fact we're thinking of having them removed ...but he is a cutie!

I think this person has probably never had buns before, do you think Pippin would be suitable for someone new to keeping buns?

If he has his teeth removed then yes..but of course I would have a homecheck done first anyway....which area are they as a rescue nearer to them may be able to help?

Pippin is really gorgeous :love:

There are a couple of netherlands at Kirkby Pet Welfare- have a look at RR.

They didn't say, just that they were in Cheshire.... I did give them the rabbit rehome web address so hopefully they will have a look themselves.

Back