• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grace, our new girl *PICS*

TheGaffer

Mama Doe
This is Grace, our new bun.

She's sooooo adorable, really inquisitive and loves cuddles. Not having much luck bonding her with Billy, so she may be joining Moonshine, Flopsy and Smudge very soon!

This is her tonight on our bed, she made a burrow with our duvet :lol: :lol: Lots of pics!!!

30-14.jpg
[/img]

'peepo mum'
30-10.jpg

'erm not today thankyou'
30-9.jpg

'very cosy in here'
30-8.jpg

'I'm just going to munch on this boy here :lol: '
30-6.jpg

I'm sooo in love with her!!!!!! :p

Nicola

awwww she looks very comfy in your bed :D

does that mean shes staying anyway then .?
what if it doesnt work with the girls either :?

told you she was adorable :wink:

Diddeen said:
cheekytikki said:
AWWWW :love: :love: :love: :love:

looks like http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=6736 :love: (its not the same one is it? :? )

That Grace is with Cheryl :wink: Ive seen her and she really is adorable! :D In fact Cheryl has way too many cuties at the moment :wink:

Nicola.. your Grace is gorgeous! Looks like she has settled in already in your bed.. so where are u sleeping now? :wink: :lol: :lol:

i am hoping grace at cheryls is reserved *goes off to bang self over head with rolled up newspaper and repeat i am NOT allowed another bunny*

Give her a cuddle from me

Hi Angie,
thanks! :D
I sure will, she's in the living room with me at the moment. We're litter training!! She's a little monkey though :D We'll get there! :bunny:

Nicola

Back