• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boo!!

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
She is making us laugh so much! I think we have the bunny version of einstein with Tilly!! Boo is so ... stupid!! :oops: She idolises T-M and follows her round like a love sick puppy :roll: - today they I was watching them play in the run, and Till went to sit on their little chair, and as there is only room for one bun-bottom, Boo stood up and rested her paws and chin on the chair next to till :roll: :lol: She also has a very .. odd obsession with her hot water bottle :shock: When she sees it she goes mad, and literally the second i put it in shes lay on it, then i'll go back every hour during the day to see them, and shes still lay on it :shock: :lol: Anyway, Sorry about that .. If i tell anyone else they'll think i've lost it :oops: :lol: X

You have lost it Becki. You got a really good bun there you still want Maya. We can swap??!!! :lol:

Gracie and animals x

JIMGRACIE said:
You have lost it Becki. You got a really good bun there you still want Maya. We can swap??!!! :lol:

Gracie and animals x

I've not lost it!! :oops: Nah I dont want to swap .. but i do still want Maya :p

Tamsin, She likes having someone to play with .. very Mummy-like towards her :love:

Becki X

Charliesangel said:
Aww you've named her Boo?? That is soo cute!! :D :D And she sounds like a real sweetie :love:

Leah xx

Yup .. Shes now Boo - except i cant help calling her big belly boo :oops: Shes a sweetie X

beckiboo186 said:
Tamsin, She likes having someone to play with .. very Mummy-like towards her :love:

Aww, that's soo sweet. It sounds like a perfect match :love:

Back