• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Little Bun!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Let me introduce Little Bun :love:
littlebunb.jpg

She is 13 weeks old and will be speyed soon..what a cutie, although the next 2 pics aren't too clear as she does move! :lol:
littlebuna.jpg

littlebunc.jpg

sezzy5889 said:
you need to wait about another 7-8 weeks ideally before its safe to get her spayed
Thanks for the advice but my vet does them earlier and we've never had any problems :D

omg how cute!!!! Mustnt look! 8) my little Fifi was spayed that early too and she bounced back very quickly! :D

Diddeen said:
omg how cute!!!! Mustnt look! 8) my little Fifi was spayed that early too and she bounced back very quickly! :D
Little Bun won't be done for another week and a half as she is little!

Just to add she is being fostered by a friend of mine who is a trainee vet nurse and had this bun signed over to me by one of the vets clients. She is living as a house bun and is incredibly clean :D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!

She is soooo cute, am sure you will have no problems finding that little princess a home :love:

Back