• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone know a bunny sitter near me???

Bundle

Mama Doe
My hubby wants to take me away for the weekend for my bithday on 18th November, but I don't want to go and leave my buns :oops: :lol: does anyone know someone who would be willing to come and look after them while we're away?

Last time my mum-in-law came up but she lives a long way away in Manchester so ideally we need someone local who can come and check on them a couple of times a day. It would just be for the weekend - we haven't had a holiday in nearly 3 years as we run our own business and can't just shut up shop :cry: so a weekend is all we can manage :cry:

At the mo hubby is cross because I've said I won't go and leave my babies alone, so if anyone can help please let me know :D

Thanks, Vicki x

Half and half! :lol: they have a run and hutch in the garage for during the day while we're working but come in at night to watch TV and have cuddles :lol:

Where abouts are you Bundle, if you can't get anyone to pop in on them if you wanted they could bunk up in my spare bedroom for a couple of days

I'm near Penrith in Cumbria. That's really kind of you Phill :D I'll let you know if we need to take you up on the offer :lol: We haven't organised anything yet so it might not happen but I just wanted to see if there was anyone local before we organised anything...

Whereabouts near penrith Bundle? Im just off the M74 in Lockerbie about 20 miles from Carlisle

In Shap, which is 9 miles south of Penrith on the A6.

Oops!! :oops: :oops: just got told off by hubby for putting a post on asking if complete strangers could look after the bunnies :oops: :oops: He doesn't realise what lovely people there are on here :) just thinks I've lost the plot and gone bunny mad!! :lol: :lol:

Bundle said:

Oops!! :oops: :oops: just got told off by hubby for putting a post on asking if complete strangers could look after the bunnies :oops: :oops: He doesn't realise what lovely people there are on here :) just thinks I've lost the plot and gone bunny mad!! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I wouldn't worry about what hubby says! Mine got used to meeting total strangers at motorway services a long time ago!!

Phill said:
Bundle said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I wouldn't worry about what hubby says! Mine got used to meeting total strangers at motorway services a long time ago!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO I wonder if mine ever will :? :wink: (somehow I doubt it! lol)

Thanks Vicki :lol: and thanks to Phill too :lol:

Mum-in-law has decided she'll brave the wilds of Shap and look after them for the weekend now we've got our new central heating and she won't freeze to death! :lol: (honestly some people are such wimps - a bit of cold never hurt anyone!! :lol: :lol: ) but serioulsy, thanks guys for your kind offers :D :D

Back