• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Run...can anyone help? :-)

Veronica

Mama Doe
Hello,

As some of you might have read in a previous thread, I've fallen for one of Eve's little boy bunnies :love: :D

I've spoken to Eve, and she's agreed that once his stitches from his neutering have healed (in a couple of weeks time), then I could offer him a loving new forever home, to become my little house bun! :D

The only prob is....he is in Hainault, Essex.......and I am in West Yorkshire.

I'm just wondering if anyone would be able to help with a bunny run, to bring him anywhere nearer Yorkshire?

Many thanks in advance :)

Veronica x

If he could be brought to me, I'd be happy to bring him to you :)
Unfortunately, the next time I'll be heading your way will be Christmas day so hopefully you'll get something sorted out before then

EDIT: just thought, we should be heading up to East Yorkshire on the 13th of November so could bring him then :)

Hey, I just wanted to bump, too. Is this for Lofty?

I think bunny runs should have their separate section on the forum, so people can see them more easily. Also, if people know they are going somewhere on a special day, they can ask here if anyone needs a transport.

Bavarian Bunny said:
Hey, I just wanted to bump, too. Is this for Lofty?

I think bunny runs should have their separate section on the forum, so people can see them more easily. Also, if people know they are going somewhere on a special day, they can ask here if anyone needs a transport.

Yup, it's for Lofty! :D :love:

Bavarian Bunny said:
Do you have a girlfriend for him already? If not, can I recommend Shilling? :lol: Sorry, but I think she's sooo sweet. :D

veronica has a girly lined up for him and promises me that if they dont get on she will find a friend for lofty :D

but shilling is reserved pending a home check and bonding with dyson :D

Oh, yay. These two will make a cute couple, too. And I saw that Pippa's three boys are reserved, too. :D Still no one for Whisper, huh?

I thought Victoria was reserved, too, did it not work out?

Bavarian Bunny said:
Oh, yay. These two will make a cute couple, too. And I saw that Pippa's three boys are reserved, too. :D Still no one for Whisper, huh?

I thought Victoria was reserved, too, did it not work out?

yep boys are reserved and being castrated today, unfortuinately dyson has still not realised her is neutered yet even tried humping ME at the vets AGAIN so i am not hopefulyy at this point :lol: :lol:

victoria was reserved pending a home check which was terrible so a no go there.

no interst in whisper :cry: :cry: but i have the most peffect partner for him which this space....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh dear, another homecheck gone bad, huh? :roll:

So Dyson is like Whisper in his early days then? :lol: Snoopy has calmed down very fast, after the first two days with Penny, he has completely stopped the humping. He never humped anything before Penny arrived, either. Maybe he's not quite so hormonal. :D

A partner for Whisper??? Who??? I saw you got a harlequin girlie in, is she the one??

Back