• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny run Chandlers Ford, Nr Winchester - Oxford -57 miles

raine

Warren Veteran
We have a bunny run organised this Saturday in three segments.

Chandlers Ford - Oxford
Oxford - Stafford M6 service area (MOTO)
Stafford - Chester.

Is anyone free to take over the first segment of the trip from Sues in Chandlers Ford to Oxford (Travel Lodge at Pear Tree).

On the AA route finder its 57 miles.

I may or may not be travelling to chandlers ford next sat - although if I do, you'd be interested in the return journey which will be 6pm or later, so it's probably too late for you?

I am happy to do some of the journey, say half of it, if someone could maybe meet me somewhere on the A34

I would think that this bit of the journey wil be in the morning sometime.. Why is there a possiblility that you could help? :D

OK.... My Nan lives in Andover and my Grandad is poorly so was thinking of popping in on Saturday afternoon to say Hi. I do currently have plans for Saturday morning but I'll see if I can move some things around and visit the grandparents in the morning instead. If it is all OK, I can take the bunnies to Oxford - I live in Swindon so it is sort of ish on the way home from Andover.

I'll go ring now and see what I can do - watch this space.... :wink:

Well, my Grandad is more poorly than I thought and is in Winchester hospital :( .... I may still be able to help with this bunny run though but I won't know until tomorrow now....

Can I let you know tomorrow?

Oh No..Poor Grandad :( Hope he's on the mend soon..

See how he is before making any decisions hunny, the run isn't till Saturday so no hurry

Thanks - I do really want to help if I can.... Bit of a shock when I found out though as yesterday he just had a bad cold - obviously has gotten much worse now though... :(

I'll speak to my Nan again in the morning and see how he is/what is going on and let you know.

So ideas for changing around my Saturday have sort of fallen apart around me now that my Grandad is in hospital - he is OK at the moment so no panic - at least not yet. :?

I think I mentioned previously, they are some things that I need to do on Saturday anyway, I am happy to do this run but I can't leave home (Swindon) until 11am - maybe a bit before. This would get me to Sue for about 12.15 ish. It would then be just over an hour to get to Oxford so it would be about 1.30pm before I could drop the buns off for their journey up to Chester....

If this is any good, then happy to do it but this is the only time I can do I am afraid.... Sorry I can't be flexible but I have an appointment first thing on Saturday which I hoped to be able to move but I can't. :?

Back