• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Digging Bunny

Monkey

Warren Veteran
My bunny Lillie always seems to be digging when shes in her hutch. Is there anything i can do to stop her doing it? Does she do it because she's bored? :?

I have the same problem with my Daisy at the moment. She's only recently started doing it.

Does Lillie live on her own cos if so she could well be bored and lonely.

I think my Daisy is just mad as she lives with a friend and has lots and lots of toys!!! Sorry not to be more help..

Bella was digging in her litter tray last night, I don't like the litter going everywhere but it is lovely to see her being so industrious! :lol:

She lives with Pickle bunny, she has already managed to dig and chew her was through the floor in her hutch which i had to patch up and now shes moved onto the side of the hutch too!

Pickle on the other hand is never bothered and just cocks his head to one side to see what shes doing!?

Jessica has only just started digging too :shock:

My theory was that as it is getting colder something must be telling her to burrow underground :D

Flopsy used to dig like mad in her hutch when she lived with Charlie - everything ended up one end :roll: But when I bonded her and Charlie with Sam and Cindy and put them in a different hutch she just stopped - :? ?

Not sure what to do with her, her hutch is going to end up looking like a patched up jogsaw at this rate!? :?

Back