• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pic of rescue ex-breeder bun-Arthur

Nicola3

Mama Doe
This was Arthur when I first took him in. He was very skinny and very scared...
arthur01.jpg

This is him now munching on his veggies and lazing about. He is a complete fuss monster and wants to be involved in everything.

arth02.jpg

arth03.jpg

arthntess05.jpg

ARTHUR005.jpg

Hugs,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

He has definately found his appetite and even eats allen and page pellets now which I didn't think he would.

He loves his carrots and veggies. When he gets given his carrot he runs around the garden with the carrot hanging out of his mouth like a little dog. He does laps of the garden with the carrot sticking out his chops it's so funny.

As soon as I let him out his hutch he skips around the garden like a little mischief.

He seems better. he still has a slight watermark under his nose.

I'll try and take some more pics for you soon Jane.

Hugs,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Awwwww I love Arthur!!! He sooooooo scrummy!!! I am going to have to come round and visit him in person one day Nicola ;)

Hi Shiv,

That'll be cool. Still trying to sort out those playhouses for some of the buns. One down ...three to go : )

Hugs,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Back