• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Birthday Ben

Adele

Warren Veteran
000_0918.jpg

Darling Ben,

wishing you a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
with all our love and kisses
from
Mummy Adele and Daddy David.
XX
I wanted everyone to share your 14 th Birthday celebrations with us as you are a remarkable little rabbit.
You arrived here 4-5 years ago, and being blind had lost your confidence to hop around. I spent many months, encouraging you to follow a trail of vet bed so you associated that with a safe walkway.
As your confidence grew, so did you determination to explore our home....within a short space of time there was absolutely no stopping you, and you managed to navigate your way around our large lounge and hop up a step into the kitchen.
At 14 , you have as much spirit and energy as ever, and zoom up and down your two tier hutch in our lounge, and love nothing more than hopping around the lounge in the evenings.
Cracker the Hare who is aggressive towards other bunnies, thinks the world of you too, and gently grooms you through the wire.
You have earnt Crackers respect, and you have an understanding and special friendship.
Ben you are the most snuggly , but strong minded bunny , and we adore you.
XXX

Happy Birthday Ben!

You are a remarkable litte Bunny.
Helped by a remarkable Mummy.

Love from Auntie Michele
PS Please ask Mummy to give you a kiss from me@

14!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Flipping 'eck what a fantastic age and what a beautiful bun!!, just goes to show what love and encouragement can you, well done!! and

Happy Birthday Ben

Ben would like to thank everyone for your lovely messages, and he sends you thank you kisses.
Ben had has a lovely groom this morning and is looking more fluffy than ever :D He had a (very) rare treat of a bit of tea Biscuit, as he had those in his previous home on a Sunday :shock: I only gave him a tiny piece as I dont want to upset his tum, but he gobbled it down :D
He is now out in the lounge for a run, but will no doubt be ready for his afternoon nap soon, all curled on on his vet bed, with another piece across him like a duvet :love:
He will have lots of cuddles tonight when Daddy David comes home from work too.
Ben sends you his love .
XX

Adele said:
Ben would like to thank everyone for your lovely messages, and he sends you thank you kisses.
Ben had has a lovely groom this morning and is looking more fluffy than ever :D He had a (very) rare treat of a bit of tea Biscuit, as he had those in his previous home on a Sunday :shock: I only gave him a tiny piece as I dont want to upset his tum, but he gobbled it down :D
He is now out in the lounge for a run, but will no doubt be ready for his afternoon nap soon, all curled on on his vet bed, with another piece across him like a duvet :love:
He will have lots of cuddles tonight when Daddy David comes home from work too.
Ben sends you his love .
XX

Aww bless his woolly feet.xx

Wow, 14!!!!!!!! :shock: :D :D :D

How fantastic is that!!!!

Happy Birthday Ben,

With love and snuggles from Laura, Sophie and Noodle xxxx

Back