• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spare hours in a month and good with Camera in Warwick

raine

Warren Veteran
Whilst talking to Jane Dexter recently, she could benefit from someone to take pics of her rabbits and periodically update them on RR. As you can imagine, she hardly has enough hours in the day to do all that she does.

Not all of us our equipped to have large nos of needy rabbits in our garden, as many of the wonderful ladies on here do. However, maybe we can offer to do other things. If you live near Jane's rescue in Warwick, can work a camera, and have a few spare hours, please contact her.

My hubby has a camera and Warwick not to far from here, will ring Jane and talk about what she`s wanting??

I live near Solihull and Jnt 5 of the M42.
Warwick is only about 30 minutes away.

I do not have a Bunny since I am owned by a cat but I love to take pictures!
Digital camera at the ready if you think I can help!!

I could do this when i'm back at work next week.
As long as the motorway isn't blocked I drive up the A46 every single day, so I could pop in once a fortnight. I just bought an uber digital cam for hols in June :oops: , but failing that I have a 2mega pixel camera that's quite good on my phone.

this is great, three kind folks. I have asked Snowy to have a word with Jane, once she has settled down with all the Birmingham bunnies, and can take you up on your offers. Many thanks

I spoke to Jane last night and mentioned the RR forum and offers of help with taking photos of her rabbits, she was very happy that their were offers of help and thought it would be a good idea, as people who would approach her via RR are bunny lovers :D

I saw that Michele and Anna have offered to take photos as they live nearer than myself, I would think only 1 monthly max twice monthly for taking photos, and I would be happy to put them on the forum for her if allowed :?: :?:

Would Michele and Anna be happy to do the photos then email them to me to put up???

mandy

Michele said:
I live near Solihull and Jnt 5 of the M42.
Warwick is only about 30 minutes away.

Me too!! Maybe we could pair up and take it in turns to drive? I work shift so am fairly flexible. :D

happy to do it as and when as long as early morning or early evening on a weekday (or lunchtime on friday) is going to work :)

Let me know.

This is great. Thank you all for responding so that we all get to see Jane's bunnies on the forum

Jane has asked me to thank you all very much for your very kind offers and we will be pm'ing you all soon

Thank you so much

Back