• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harry doing a Binky!!!

julia.julibob

Warren Scout
I was so pleased that I caught Harry doing a Binky tonight that I had to share it with you all!!! Oh, and also a cute one after of him being tired after all that binkying. :D

PA290014.jpg

PA290029.jpg

Julia

Well done!!

How cute!

Reminds me of all those Morris dancing pics I've taken where they are levitating!! Also, do you remember the "flying boy" pic in the old 80's Highway code? It's the one where they are warning youabout pedestrian hazards - the boy's running out from behind an ice-cream van! :lol:

God, i am sad for remembering that!!!! and for admitting to taking pics of morris dancers, I suppose!! :oops:

Love,

Lit x x

No Hun, can't say that I remember that, and perhaps just a bit sad with the Morris thing, but hey, who am I to judge! I take piccies of Fungi!!!!!

Luv ya

Julia

Jack's-Jane said:
Wow what a great pic!! :D
Lovely Bunny and obviously an ace camera!!

Janex

It is a good camera (Olympus SP500-UZ), but I was taking random shots, and he binkied just as the shutter closed :D

Thanks for all you lovely comments!

Julia

Back