• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sophie says...........

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!

I won't be able to post these in the week, so thought I would post them now to wish everyone a happy halloween!!!! :D

OOOh, who is this?!

DSCF0349.jpg

BOO!!

DSCF0350.jpg

Bunny by day... witch by night!!

DSCF0351.jpg

DSCF0353.jpg

Sophie and her body guard!

DSCF0355.jpg

Sophie is waiting to turn into a pumpkin!!

DSCF0357.jpg

Haha!

DSCF0359.jpg

Punch, anyone?!

DSCF0361.jpg

DSCF0363.jpg

Rudy would not participate at all, but he says Happy Halloween too!!!

DSCF0364.jpg

Bless! so cute!
Rudy looks like he is saying 'I am having no part of this'. Such a cutie and Sophie is so pretty!

Happy Halloween!

Haha, Rudy definatly was having no part in it!!! He gets excited when I get the camera out but won't sit long enough to have a picture taken!! :lol: :lol:

Sophie however doesn't care what I do to her as long as she is getting some form of attention! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

aawwwwww Happy Halloween Sophie and Rudy!
What fab photos.. i cant believe Sophie just lays there letting you put anything you like on her head! :lol: she's one laid back bunny :lol:

FaB pictures!! I love the piccie of Sophie amongst the halloween pumpkins, she looks like she is being summoned by them!

Hehe thanks for all the lovely comments :love:

She doesn't care at all when I put things on her :lol: Might try her in a Xmas outfit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ok.. maybe just the Xmas hat :lol:

Back