• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do they know?

sparklefairy

Wise Old Thumper
do you think some bunnies can sense bad in a person? I recently fell head over heals for the wrong guy. Gypsy was shy of him at first, but after the first time he upset me she HATED him!! :shock: it was almost as if she knew why her mummy was crying :? after then everytime he came round Gypsy ran around in a panic, stomped her foot and went crazy. Storm joined the protest by pooping everywhere lololol :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe I should let my buns choose my next guy? they probably have better judgement than me :shock: :oops: :lol: but the questions is, how do i get the possible new guy to my room for the bunnies to judge them :shock: :lol:

sparklefairy said:
how do i get the possible new guy to my room for the bunnies to judge them :shock: :lol:

Hmmmmmmm...perhaps you could do some of your own investigating in your room and your bunnies could judge afterwards!!!! :lol: :lol: :wink: :oops:

melaniejb said:
sparklefairy said:
how do i get the possible new guy to my room for the bunnies to judge them :shock: :lol:

Hmmmmmmm...perhaps you could do some of your own investigating in your room and your bunnies could judge afterwards!!!! :lol: :lol: :wink: :oops:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock:

sparklefairy said:

ask him if he wants to come upstairs and you and him can play with your rabbit that ought to get his attention :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheekytikki said:
sparklefairy said:

ask him if he wants to come upstairs and you and him can play with your rabbit that ought to get his attention :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: he might be a bit disapointed when he gets in there and see's real 2 fluffy bunnies looking at him :shock: :lol: :lol:

sparklefairy said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: he might be a bit disapointed when he gets in there and see's real 2 fluffy bunnies looking at him :shock: :lol: :lol:

But what other kind of rabbits are there Rainbow?! :? :? :lol: :?: :?: :!:

Was he wearing Lynx? That would scare off any bunny! :lol: Nasty stuff.

But yes, I think many pets can feel how you feel towards another person and whether to trust that person or not.

It's funny how animals 'judge' a person, isn't it? I remember me and the husband meeting someone's dog for the first time once, and the person whose dog it was said 'she tends not to like men, so be careful', but she straight away sat on the husband's lap! :) Of course, the husband's comment was 'does that mean I'm in touch with my 'feminine side'?!!' :shock: :lol:

loopylop said:
sparklefairy said:

But what other kind of rabbits are there Rainbow?! :? :? :lol: :?: :?: :!:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ann Summers best seller is a 'rabbit' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My parents' man-hating cat loved the man who became my hubby.

And the only "stranger" who can pet my Mocha bun is a friend who volunteers for the Humane Society. You'd think she would hate him because he has a house full of dogs and cats and ferrets!

What was that channel 4 series where friends and family members picked a new partner for their single loved one?
They should do a new version with pets doing the choosing.

the happy bee said:
What was that channel 4 series where friends and family members picked a new partner for their single loved one?
They should do a new version with pets doing the choosing.

yes!!! they should :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm getting Gypsy to choose my next man as Storm is easily won over by food :roll: :lol:

Back