• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chilling out in the playhouse with the buns......

ShivyRex

Mama Doe
I have gone a bit mad with the camera this weekend I am afriad........
I am sure some of you will appreciate my obsessive photo taking though hehe.

This is what started it off today......surely that cannot be comfortable??? :lol:
squash.jpg

squash2.jpg

Time for a clean...
zigroomhim.jpg

bunsgroom.jpg

Lets just chill....
ziphstroke.jpg

fiaPH.jpg

bunschill4.jpg

bunschill2.jpg

bunschill.jpg

fiachill2.jpg

fiachill.jpg

The famous white belly of Zion (I think he's getting fat :roll:)
zibelly.jpg

Fab piccies!!! :D The first one really made me laugh :lol:

What a gorgeous home for them too. Looks so beautiful and cozy with the morning sun shining through the window :D
Sometimes I think our buns have better lives than us! :p :lol:

Veronica said:
Fab piccies!!! :D The first one really made me laugh :lol:

What a gorgeous home for them too. Looks so beautiful and cozy with the morning sun shining through the window :D
Sometimes I think our buns have better lives than us! :p :lol:

Haha they certainly do!!! They deserve it though :) I am really happy with their house although its a bit of a squeeze for me to get in as well. Thankfully the weather was nice today :)

Thanks for all your lovely comments :D

Aww so adorable, I love rexes, blacks are stunning aren't they! :love: can't believe you've had her for a month, I need to spend more time on here! :lol:

Fia looks so happy!!! :D

I'm so pleased she has settled in so well and even though I miss her I know she will be very well cared for.

Give them both a snuggle from me.

Hugs,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

IsabelM said:
Wre you inside the cage with them? How did you fit? Am i missing something?

They have a converted playhouse (for children) so I was sitting in the doorway with my legs outside on the grass and my body inside. I had to put my hand around the meshed interior door to take the pics. I was sitting there for about 30mins taking pics and stroking them. Needless to say my back and my backside were killing when I got up! :lol: They're worth it though ;)

ShivyRex said:
IsabelM said:
Wre you inside the cage with them? How did you fit? Am i missing something?

They have a converted playhouse (for children) so I was sitting in the doorway with my legs outside on the grass and my body inside. I had to put my hand around the meshed interior door to take the pics. I was sitting there for about 30mins taking pics and stroking them. Needless to say my back and my backside were killing when I got up! :lol: They're worth it though ;)

Aww thats a devoted bunny mummy for ya! :D

Leah xx

Back