• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Crafty rabbit

fuzzybutt

Young Bun
Our first and biggest bunny, Fuzzy is a devious guy and takes any opportunity to dart out of his room, makes it out into the hallway, and if the stairgate is open (just for our aging cat) he craftily helps himself to rather a lot of her cat biscuit (Rabbit Royale).

He was told off as a bad bunny, and put into his cage for a while to sulk it off.
I dont understand as he'd already had his usual bowl of mix, and then hlaf a pear to top it off?
I am sure he is really a little pig in disguise.
But why on earth is he so fascinated by this ? And why cant he appreciate that cat biscuits arent good for him ?

We do our best to keep him away but he cant help it. He is so cunning. He will even jump onto the sofa, pretend to be cute, and then wait until you are diverted so he can jump past the door !!
Its only really the 2nd/3rd time hes ever done it, but hes so naughty and he knows he is.

Why do some rabbits not get satisfied unless they feel they have outsmarted you ? Hes a tricky one !

Lenny, Harry, Mac and Starr are my worst! They know the pellets are in the shed so when they see me heading up there they plan their attack. When I open the door two of them try to dart under my feet, whilst I try and get them out the other two fly in. When I see a dash of black I turn and the original two turn and speed back in again..... And so it goes on until I admit defeat. :roll: :roll:
I need more shelving but those 10kg bags are blooming heavy to get off the ground!!

chloaster said:
Lenny, Harry, Mac and Starr are my worst! They know the pellets are in the shed so when they see me heading up there they plan their attack. When I open the door two of them try to dart under my feet, whilst I try and get them out the other two fly in. When I see a dash of black I turn and the original two turn and speed back in again..... And so it goes on until I admit defeat. :roll: :roll:
I need more shelving but those 10kg bags are blooming heavy to get off the ground!!

:lol: :lol: so cute

chloaster said:
Bless em.. what a lot of norty bunnies you all have!!!

I put my sack of pellets in a plastic storage box.. it has clips that clip the lid on.. only thing Fifi has found is it makes a found mountain to climb.. i have 3 of these big boxes :roll: :lol: :lol:

I have a cute picture of a little climber, who managed to get onto a big outdoor style plastic dustbin to help himself to the timothy hay stash !

Its on my phone tho :eek:( and would have to fiddle about to get it on the computer.

Back