• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just a few new piccies! :D

Here are some new photos of the girlies! :D

Ruby "Watcha looking at?"
wyla.jpg

Millie chewing her vine ball :lol:
Milliewithvineball.jpg

"Look how much head room I have!" :wink:
standupMillie.jpg

Ruby playing with her chube..in one end...
Rubychube.jpg

..and out the other!
Rubyoutofchube.jpg

"It takes work to keep my coat looking this beautiful you know!"
Rubygrooming.jpg

Millie playing in her chube
Millieinchube.jpg

And just a pic of her cute little bunny butt! :oops: :lol: :lol:
Milliesbum.jpg

Awwww!! My two gorgeous girlies! Arent they just gorgeous?!! Their faces crack me up so much, They always look as if they're thinking 'What the bloomin' heck is she doing?!' :lol: :lol: :lol: X

Thanks guys. :D Becki, they soo think I'm crazy! :lol: Whenever I come down carrying the camera they just give each other a look like "Oh no here she comes with that stupid flashy thing again!" :roll:
The vine ball is the giant one from the hay experts, the girlies are standard rexes (although Millie is quite small as she was the runt of her litter) so you can get an idea of how big it is. :shock: They still manage to eat it within about a week though! :lol:

Aww thanks Leah and Emma! :D I do love my rexy girls! :love: Millie was making me laugh so much yesterday, she managed to get her cat bed on top of her and was hoping about the run so it looked like it was moving! :lol: :lol: :lol: Then she started re-modelling work on her cardboard box. :roll:

Back