• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do I call her?!!

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Reeeeeally Struggling for a name to suit my new black blob :lol: Does anyone have any suggestions? She's a real sweetie, and rather round .. I wanted to call her Flubba :oops: Will get a better pic soon.

P1010216.jpg

Becki X

honeybunny said:
She's a beauty

Midnight......Ebony........Liquorce.....

Blackberry.....

Thank you. We did like Ebony but we cant make anything suit her! Beauty would be a good name, as everyone whos met her says 'Aww, Black Beauty' or 'Ahh, Sleeping Beauty' .. but again doesnt suit her :? I like Phoebe, but friends runnybabbits called that and shes a black lop, so its stealing :oops: :lol: X

Awww she's adorable :love:

As she's female, I can't suggest Norman, so how about Normina?

Or if you don't like that suggestion ( :wink: ) she looks like a Freya, or maybe Abbie.

awww she is a cutie i straight away though 'ivy' but i have absolutely no idea why! :shock: :lol:

but going on a theme looked on a naming website and the ones i like are Jetta (meaning: black gem origin: english) Keira (meaning:black haired origin: celtic/gaelic) Malise (meaning: black, dark origin: celtic/gaelic) and kessie which apparently means 'fat at birth' (which is Ghanese - not sure what that is :? )

AlisonA said:

Or if you don't like that suggestion ( :wink: ) she looks like a Freya, or maybe Abbie.

I thought about putting on the bottom .. Alison - We're not calling her Norman :lol:. I love both those suggestions, Abigail .. Hmm might try that one out :) X

beckiboo186 said:
AlisonA said:

I thought about putting on the bottom .. Alison - We're not calling her Norman :lol:. I love both those suggestions, Abigail .. Hmm might try that one out :) X

:lol: :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol: thats my name lol

cheekytikki said:
awww she is a cutie i straight away though 'ivy' but i have absolutely no idea why! :shock: :lol:

but going on a theme looked on a naming website and the ones i like are Jetta (meaning: black gem origin: english) Keira (meaning:black haired origin: celtic/gaelic) Malise (meaning: black, dark origin: celtic/gaelic) and kessie which apparently means 'fat at birth' (which is Ghanese - not sure what that is :? )

Aww Thank You .. They are lovely names. 'Fat at birth' would so suit her :oops: :lol:. :)

Jill, You think of the cutest names :)

Abi .. You must have a very nice name then! :wink: X

beckiboo186 said:
Abi .. You must have a very nice name then! :wink: X

lol thanks :lol:
you could have a browse through this site http://www.petnamesworld.com/ it has over 11 000 names and you can search for female/male/both, by alphabet or by meaning or origin it is very good i always get names from there (it is where i found teegra's name even if it is supposed to be spelt teigra) :D

Back