• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foxes warning

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Hi there are a few of us that have had fox break ins, me included. Please be extra vigalent (sp?) .

See topic in welfare, if you've not already.

Thanks SO MUCH for highlighting this Tree.
On 10th November it will be the 2nd Anniversary of the death of my Ronan Rabbit. He was killed by a Fox who came INTO MY HOUSE via an open window. It was a sight I hope no other Bunny carer will ever see..... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Urban Foxes have NO FEAR and are quite happy to be out and about during the day.

PLEASE PLEASE do not leave your Rabbits free range unless supervised ALL the time

Janex

whoops care section not welare, is it the time of year or something? They were quite determined to get Sharon and Ozzy, luckily both are none the worse for the experiance.

Must have missed your post about fox Tree. Glad they didn't do any damage. Ill go read it now.

They are getting hungry at this time of year, when it is cold during the night already. My son saw a fox walk through our garden in the middle of the day a few months ago. I can see the run from my desk, and when I go out, the bunnies always have to go back into their hutch.
We also have a rather good alarm system, the magpies and crows annouce every cat and fox in the area. Works only during the day though. :(

Back