• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My foster bun`s have arrived update photos 30/10

bunnies

Alpha Buck
I`m fostering for Jane who`s helping the Birmingham rabbits, Woodstock very kindly bought down Mia and Sandy for me to foster for a while.

Beautiful rabbits Mia is a dalmation rex and Sandy in a lop, they have settled in so well in the shed, completely trashed it :shock: , but pooing, weeing and eating.

My husband met Woodstock as I was at work, and hubby sent a text saying I would love them, as I didn`t see them before, how right he was.

Might be hard to let them go now :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Big thanks to Woodstock for dropping them off, as it was a bit of a rush I only new last night that I was fostering them :D

Hi Mandy! was good to meet your OH :)

Isn't Mia soft! :eek: I couldn't quite believe how soft she was, and er.... sandy seemed to be a little 'keen' :lol: :lol: :lol:

I took some photos today, but were out tonight for dinner so didn`t get round to it.

Will put them up on Monday, they are so sweet and settled in so well :D :D :D .

My friends are betting on will they go back now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad your feeling better Lorraine, must take it out of you arranging all the rabbits in distress a better life, but take my hat of to you, you deserve a hugh pat on the back and thank god theres people like you who work to help the in need rabbits :) :)

Also big thanks to all the other people who help them as well, you do realise that their are good people out their.

Keep up the good work.

DSC_8361.jpg

Sandy and Mia enjoying some nibbles

DSC_8359.jpg

Sandy not to sure about coming out for his photo shoot

DSC_8353.jpg

Mia loves the camera

Mandy, they are gorgeous bunnies. Has Bracken had a sniff in the garden? Im back on my feet and thanks for asking.

Back