• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wet paws

kayjay

Warren Veteran
Can bunnies go out onto grass when it's soaking wet from the rain?? Pippa and MJ haven't been out of the shed all week as it's been pouring it down but the forecast is better for tomorrow (I'll believe that when I see it though). I've got a PWS run which I could put up tomorrow for them, but the grass will obviously still be wet.

Or will they be ok inside the shed all winter, they have plenty of space. I'm on the lookout for a well priced run to attach to the shed with slabs under it, but in the meantime the PWS is all I have.

Mine have been out and about even though the grass is wet. I rub their paws dry when I put them away and put thick newspaper down at the hutch entrance so any dampness left is hopefully absorbed by that. I figure in the wild they cope with the wet so why not?

Back