• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny run Stafford M6 service station - Chester (46miles)

raine

Warren Veteran
I understand there were some difficulties today with the bunny run Sue has now taken the buns back to her house near Winchester.

Can anyone help with a bunny run or a partial run from Winchester to Chester. Even if not immediate, please give a date you could help.

These are the buns who need to get to Emma

Whiffler.jpg

Whistler.jpg

Sorry not great pics but they are quite stressed at the moment :(

I feel so bad, this is all my fault, they're stuck at Sue's (who's very kindly looking after them) all because I forgot to get a phone number

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hey Gem.. they are ok here for a while and have a reasonable size hutch although they haven't worked out that there is two levels yet!! :lol: They keep looking at the ladder but just won't go up!! :wink:

RIMG0906.jpg

Gem it wasn't your fault, don't worry about it!
Aww, bless W&W hope they learn how to use the ladder soon... the hutch I'm getting delivered has a ladder! :roll: :lol: :lol:

If anyone ever needs a half way house I can always accomodate any for a few nights whilst we wait for the next leg of the journey.

Thanks for the offer Jan. Going to try for a bunny run, but it depends if we can get it together.

Looking at aa route finder, Winchester to Chester is a 206 mile journey, but it looks as though its going via Oxford where I live.

Sue, could you start it off again and come on the A34 to Oxford Travel Lodge (Oxford Pear Tree) which would be 57 miles for you.

I would then take on the next stage on the M40 - M6 which has taken us 160+ miles. Does anyone live near Travelodge - Stafford M6 Service area (MOTO) and could do the final leg.

P.S. Can Emma and Sue pm me their postcodes so I can double check route.

Hi guys its pretty easy to get the train from stafford to chester these days stafford- stoke-crewe-chester.

I live in stoke and ive brought a return ticket to chester and back off peak for £5 so your talking less than petrol would cost. If you time it right theres only a couple of mins wait at crewe to change for stoke and the journey from stoke to stafford only takes 15mins.

I wish I could help but a lots happened with me in the last few days and I have to go to scotland this weekend. The best I can do is collect from stafford one afternoon/early eve and then deliver to stoke train station at an agreed time.
Hope you manage to get your buns sorted, its a shame its not a few weeks later cus i need to go an see my aunt in chester soon. :)

I may be gouing to Cheadle with work in the next week or so, will not know for sure until Monday when I am back at work - if I am going and if they could be got to me (MK, Northampton area - I am 20 mins from M40) I could transport them up the M6 with me - I will have to have someone come to collect them from the Cheadle Office at around 10 am otherwise they will be stuck in the car.
Sorry to be vague - been a long day.

If there is any chance that someone could meet me a bit closer than Oxford it would be a great help as Peartree is over an hours drive which makes it a 2 hour round trip and as I'm a single mum I have to bring my kids and they have already had a 3 1/2 hr drive today :?

If it's not possible then I'll have to do it as I can't keep these buns much longer than a week :(

Not sure if this will be helpful but have got a map to show to and from. We need to get them from the red dot at the bottom to the red dot at the top :?

X1600Y800S4000W700H400.gif

OK, I'm confused. Where are they now, when will they be coming to Stafford. Are they coming to stafford, I aint far from there.

I'm probably going to be taking them from me, near Winchester to Oxford, to Raine, who can get them to Stafford I think. :? God this is making my brain hurt!! :oops:

They need to end up in Chester with Emma eventually

SOAD said:
OK, I'm confused. Where are they now, when will they be coming to Stafford. Are they coming to stafford, I aint far from there.

So far it looks like Raine is taking them to Stafford... not sure what times everyone wants this to happen though. And as far as I'm aware, it'll be happening on Saturday :D

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong :oops:

Well I'll do stafford and get them frm Raine and take them to Emma. :thumb:

when is this going to be done, next saturday is perfect for me. I am going to a Vegan party in the evening so any time in the day is fine :D

Back