• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

monster

touie

Wise Old Thumper
Sugarplums being a monster today, she's going into all the places she shouldnt and trying to eat me :shock: I've just had a big tug of war with her over my cardigan tie :evil: I was pulling as hard as i could and she wouldn't let go little madam she was grinding it with her back teeth and it was a new cardigan! I swear I could have lifted her off the floor by it if I'd tried :shock: Thankfully she let go in the end and miraculously the cardigan tie survived :D

Aww, If shes past the 'finding her feet' stage, Does that mean now shes settled we can have more pics?! I keep finding myself back on her photo thread, she's sooo beautiful! X

beckiboo186 said:
Aww, If shes past the 'finding her feet' stage, Does that mean now shes settled we can have more pics?! I keep finding myself back on her photo thread, she's sooo beautiful! X

I'm sure I can arrange more piccies! :D I was waiting for my taxi last night and she was being such a nusience hopping round and nibbling my broom, hat and boots! She keeps rolling around on her back with her legs in the air too have to try and get one of that if i'm quick enough!!!

touie said:
beckiboo186 said:

I'm sure I can arrange more piccies! :D I was waiting for my taxi last night and she was being such a nusience hopping round and nibbling my broom, hat and boots! She keeps rolling around on her back with her legs in the air too have to try and get one of that if i'm quick enough!!!

OMG she sounds soo cheeky! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: X

Back