• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent anyone in or near Birmingham

Gem

Wise Old Thumper
That could meet Jill later today and help get two bunnies to Chester?

I know its a long shot but I can't get hold of the person that offered originally, bunnies are already a quarter of the way through their journey

Or even hold onto them until I can get in contact with Andy :?:

Hi Gem, if nobody can do it today, I can do it tomorrow if someone can look after them overnight.
Sorry I can't be of more help

I have no idea what is happening now Katie.

Jill's already gone, as she couldn't hang around any longer, no idea if she has my bunnies with her :cry:

I'll update as soon as I know more

Gem - you need to be more details in what you need. There are alot of bunny runs going on this weeken and people are getting confused.
Where do these bunnies need getting from and to? Who do they need to meet up with and when?
Who has the bunnies now?

*worries* :(

Towsbuns - they need to get to me in Chester basically anytime today, they're with Sue although not sure where she is exactly.

I'm a bit confused about what's going on but if you get really stuck I'm in work til 19:00 but am at Birmingham airport and can look after for the night if needed. (Hubby could pop over and pick them up from here earlier.)

xEMMAx said:
*worries* :(

Towsbuns - they need to get to me in Chester basically anytime today, they're with Sue although not sure where she is exactly.
A long way from Chester!! :? :?

This bunrun is going to have to be reorganised as I can't take them anywhere today now... the poor little mites have just done a 100mile round trip and have ended up back only a few miles from where they started :(

Sorry Emma but you won't be getting your buns today :(

Back