• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lenny rushed to vets last night....

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Last night I rounded my beatles up (top right of sig) and all four jumped into their hutch after the pellets I was shaking, but when I went back with carrot Lenny was lying seperate from the rest and not eating. When I put carrot and pellets near him he wasn't interested so I made up an indoor cage for him and brought him in so I could keep an eye on him and he started "retching" and breathing with real effort. I took him straight to the emergency vet and he has stayed there over night. The vet said he felt like he had overeaten and they are treating him for the pain and for bloat. I rang at 22:00 and the nurse said he had picked up but still not eaten or pooped. I lost my last bunny I left there overnight and the nurse said the same thing so, although that wasn't down to anything they did, I am really worried about him. Please pray he's ok, I can ring at 10:00 for an update from the vet. Thanks.x

Pick up for Mummy Lenny. Sending all my healing vibes
gwsoon.gif

Thank you so much for all your support guys, it's 09:43 and I'm just watching the clock til 10:00 - doesn't make it go any faster.... :?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Bunny coming home!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Apparently he'd overeaten and given himself colic!!!! :roll: :roll: Drama bunny, I thought he was at deaths door with all the gasping and retching!! Thank you so much for your support guys, this forum is great for advice and chat but when it comes to support and just being there for each other it's invaluable. Bless you.x

Phew!!! That is a relief!!! Naughty bunny for over eating and giving you a heartattack!!! :wink:
Love and nose rubs for lenny....
Nicola x

Back