• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hungry buns! (LOTS of photos)

xEMMAx

Warren Veteran
Haven't posted any photos of my buns for a while so thought I'd post some now ;)
They really loooove their food... and are so much happier now they're indoors :D :D

"Mmmmm... yummy hay!"
mm5.jpg

mm2.jpg

Funny Clio :lol:
funnycli.jpg

Bunny bums!
mm1.jpg

"This treat box is really yum, thanks mum!" :D
mm9.jpg

mm8.jpg

"Yay! Vegetable time!"
mm11.jpg

mm12.jpg

mm10.jpg

mm16.jpg

mm14.jpg

mm15.jpg

mm13.jpg

Munch, munch, much...
mm3.jpg

unprotected cables! :eek: :lol:

Do you find that the buns prefer eating the wicker container than the hay? cos mine do! :lol: :lol: (silly buns)

I know, I do worry about that :shock: But oddly enough my main phone point in is the conservatory :? so have to plug broadband in there :roll: :lol: Don't know how to protect them :oops:

Yeah, they do enjoy munching on the basket, luckily it's only like £3 from Ikea so easily replaceable :lol: :lol:

They are lovely. I got one of those baskets and they don't go in it! Where do you get those treat boxes from?

Awwww!!! I like how they get normal dinner plates :lol: :lol: :lol: where is their knife and fork?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hehe glad you like :D Very greedy buns :lol:
Yeah, they get dinner plates... that's how spoilt they are :roll: :lol: :lol:

xEMMAx said:

better not let mine see they will demand plates for their veges instead of be just chucking them in the pen :oops: :lol:

cheekytikki said:
xEMMAx said:

better not let mine see they will demand plates for their veges instead of be just chucking them in the pen :oops: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Anna :D

Back