• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

another £30 gone

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
i should stop going shopping!! i went to PAH today to have a 'browse' and i cam out with a snugglesafe extendy tube thing (the green ones), a lovely fleecey cat tunnel bed (like a sack with an opening at one end), a rattle toy, a toy/chew which when you push over it springs back up (teegra likes picking it up and throwing it :roll: ) 4 cat balls of rattling - chewy rope stuff, and some carrot drink to add to their water for them to try i put a tiny dab on teegra's head to see if duchess might groom him and she did!!! :D :D :D (we've tried pellet mush, bannana, veges etc to get her to groom him as he gets quite distressed when she doesnt) he looked like he was in pure bliss and layed with his little eyes closed and stayed there for ages after she had finished :love:

it came to a little under £30 it was supposed to be for christmas but i couldn't wait :oops:

I got one of those snugglesafe green tunnel things today too! :D My buns love it :D they have spent all evening chasing each other thorugh it :lol: It's great cos it's big enough for them all to fit inside together.... looks really funny when you see a black bunny go in one end and a cream one come out the other :shock: :lol: :lol:

Sue&Sooty said:
I got one of those snugglesafe green tunnel things today too! :D My buns love it :D they have spent all evening chasing each other thorugh it :lol: It's great cos it's big enough for them all to fit inside together.... looks really funny when you see a black bunny go in one end and a cream one come out the other :shock: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheekytikki said:
i should stop going shopping!! i went to PAH today to have a 'browse' and i cam out with some carrot drink to add to their water for them to try i put a tiny dab on teegra's head to see if duchess might groom him and she did!!!

What a brilliant idea, I migt try that when doing the final stages of bonding when 2 buns are still doing the 'lets play hard to get act'

Back