• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How gorgeous!!

Whoa, boys don't stay boys for long at Eve's. :lol: Why isn't anyone interested in Shilling??? :( She's so sweet.

Penny found out what it means to be a squirrel today, when she tried to escape from the run. She hung over the edge and could not get forward or back. :lol: Did not look terribly elegant. Is Shilling as cheeky as she is?

Bavarian Bunny said:
Penny found out what it means to be a squirrel today, when she tried to escape from the run. She hung over the edge and could not get forward or back. :lol: Did not look terribly elegant. Is Shilling as cheeky as she is?

Ha ha poppy did that once, I had to help her bacl over, then she just sat looking all embarassed!

My two are being nightmare today, Gus keeps chasing poppy, I came and he was sitting with a mouthful of her fur in his mouth, poor Poppy keeps running away from him :( Hope they get over it soon!

Back