• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding dilemma

I need some advice

i seem to be appalling at bonding, either that or my rabbits are just antisocial.

we got Lola to bond with Gus as they seemed to like each other when we took him to the rescue. however she is quite territorial and we have to keep them apart as she has hurt him a few times. she will groom him on occasion though.

now Gus is starting to take an interest in our 2 newer buns Bracken & Frida. at the moment Frida hasnt been spayed and she is territorial so i want to keep them seperated. it appears that Bracken likes Gus though.

I dont know what to do for the best. Should I try and bond Gus & Bracken - if they can get on better than Gus & Lola then it would be lovely. Or is this unfair on Lola?

I dont think it will be possible to bond all three of them as Lola hates other does.

mmmm, not sure what you can do for the best, just keep trying. I have 4 males who used to live together, then 1 massive fight between them and now well they all live apart for the time being. Everytime we try any combinations they just growl and fight. :cry:

Good luck and keep with it i guess. :)

Tracey x

Back